BMe Eucalyptus Essential Oil$10.00 Add to cart
- Eucalyptus Benefits:
- Anti-infectious (acne, rashes, home cleaner)
- Expectorant and pectoral (bronchitis, colds, sinusitis, asthma, sore throat, cold, fever)
- Anti-neuralgic and anti-inflammatory (flu, post-workout, headaches, general pain, mental exhaustion, sluggishness).
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use: Ok, yes my most favorite way to use this oil is for when I’m sick. I put 1-2 drops max in a cup of hot water and I breathe it in, holding the top with my hands between each breath. Don’t get it in your eyes, so eyes closed! It won’t kill you; it’ll just burn…a lot. If it’s upper respiratory, breath in through your nose and if it’s in your chest, breathe through your mouth. And you’ll be good to go. Get a tissue box!
- Eucalyptus Benefits:
BMe Grapefruit Essential Oil$10.00 Add to cart
- Cleanses and purifies
- Beneficial for oily skin issues
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Helps reduce mental and physical fatigue
- Encourages a positive emotional balance
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use: I just love this oil for diffusing around my house. It makes me happy and is very inviting. Perhaps, it’s what keeps my guest from overeating while at my home! I’m also a big fan of this in a lotion….again because it makes me feel happy. It’s in BMe’s B:Free Lotion.Add to cart
BMe Lemon Essential Oil$10.00 Add to cart
- Antibiotic (purifying, cleansing, immune system)
- Detoxicant (cold and flu, rheumatism, infections)
- Calmative qualities
- Promote a good mood (exhaustion, depression, fatigue)
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use: I love to diffuse this in my home …for many reasons. One it’s super uplifting, two everyone LOVES it and three it’s great for cleansing the air and preventing colds and flus. So for me, this one is a mainstay! (make link to diffusers)Add to cart
BMe Lemongrass Essential Oil$10.00 Add to cart
- Cleansing to oily skin
- Tightens pores
- Stimulating and Reviving
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use: Well my all time favorite way to use Lemongrass is to bath with it in a soap, of course like BMe’s soap! It’s awesome for tissue repair, tonifying, astringent and for oily skin. And lastly, it smells A-Mazing! It’s also a favorite amongst the men!Add to cart
BMe Lime Essential Oil$10.00 Add to cart
- Stimulating & Strengthening
- Stimulates appetite
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use: I absolutely love to diffuse this oil. (make link) It literally makes me joyful. EVERYONE LOVES IT TOO! It’s also great for cleaning the air eliminating germs that lead to colds and flus. This one gets diffused all the time in the winter especially! I love it on my body too. This is why I put it in our Spiritual Lotion. To me, receiving happiness is tapping into my spirituality, a place of where truth is.Add to cart
BMe Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil$10.00 Add to cart
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
- Relief of muscular cramps and spasms
- Aids digestion
- Relief of the symptoms of colds
- Temporary relief of the cough of bronchitis
- Beneficial in dull and oily complexion
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use: This is another Essential Oil that I go through a lot in my home. It’s inexpensive and it delivers loads! I love diffusing it because of its uplifting/anti-depressant qualities and I love it on my body for the same reasons! Heck, I use it in the diffuser, BMe’s Oil, BMe’s Roll Ons, my bath water and in my cleaning products. Orange. It’s where it’s at!:) (make links to the diffusers, Romance Body Oil and Romance Roll on)
BMe Peppermint Essential Oil$10.00 Add to cart
- Oral health
- Soothing upset stomach
- Promoting healthy respiratory function
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use: This is an essential oil everyone should have at home for sure…for so many reasons! Here’s my list:
- I internally take a drop in some water for when my tummy is hurting. So so good.
- I use this in my BMe Energizing blend for a Body Mister because this can save you from tired afternoons. I use it to help me stay awake while driving, while studying and to get me ready to lead a class! Spray and inhale. Go!
- The BMe Roll On is great for relieving headaches or simply put one drop on your finger tips and massage into temples…although, the oil base is bestJ
- I love making my own mouthwash. Oral health is KEY to overall health. Our mouths represent our guts and vise versa. I use this with Myrrh and Tea Tree as well- 10 drops of each to 4 oz bottle of water is all it takes.
BMe Tea Tree Essential Oil$10.00 Add to cart
- Boosts immune systems
- Inhibits fungal growth
- Aids in faster wound healing
- Reduces dandruff and hair loss
- Stimulates blood circulation & hormone secretions
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use:
This essential oil has a stimulating effect on hormone secretions, blood circulation, and most importantly, on the immune system. It boosts immunity and acts as a shield against many different types of infections. That is why it is quite popular in aromatherapy, because not only does it blend well with many other oils, it can also provide you with internal benefits that would otherwise be impossible, since you are not allowed to ingest tea tree essential oil. This oil is perfect for your diffuser!
Plus, one of BMe’s up-n-coming soaps recently is the Tea Tree Soap. It’s jumped from #! I just had to throw that out there too!Add to cart
Spearmint$10.00 Add to cart
Sweet mint smell (think chewing gum!) Available in 15ml & 1 oz.Add to cart
BMe Patchouli Essential Oil$12.00 Add to cart
- Insect repellent
- Weight loss
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use: I got to say, I actually like adding a little Patchouli to my BMe Ain’t Buggin’ Me Spray. It’s not in the recipe I have now because of people’s propensity to either love or hate Patchouli, but I LOVE IT and it works to repel those little suckers.
I’m also in love with just using it as my scent in my BMe Roll On. It’s super grounding and with my personality type to be bouncing around all day with staff, teaching classes, writing and organizing, Patchouli is what I like to use to settle me down.
BMe Rosemary Essential Oil$12.00 Add to cart
Benefits: This energizing essential oil is commonly used against fatigue, to soothe achy muscles and joints, promote digestion, and ease nerves. Also used to add flavor in cooking.
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use:
Rosemary is also known to increase memory!!! Yup, studies prove it so. I use this in the Energizer Roll On to help with memory by all means. I also love soaking in Rosemary for it’s pain relief affects and also when I’m sick. Try it and you’ll see what I mean! You’ll feel much betterJ (make link to Rosemary bath salts page)
Also, one of BMe’s most popular soaps amongst you guys is the Rosemary/Mint Soap. It’s been in the top 3 for 10 years! I just had to throw that out there too! It’s my top favorite.Add to cart
Breathe Easy – A BMe Signature Blend$12.50 Add to cartYou got congestion? We got the remedy:)
This power punch trio of Tea-Tree, Eucalyptus and Peppermint is nothing short of opening up your upper and lower respiratory system. These Essential Oils cover the spectrum of being anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal and let’s face it, sometimes you just don’t know what you have going on!
Here’s my favorite way to open up my sinuses.
Grab a mug and fill with super hot, not boiling, water.
Drop 1, max 2 drops in the water covering your hands over the opening.
Lean over (with eyes CLOSED) and make a small opening with your hands to inhale deeply.
Cover back up and exhale.
Freedom Formula – A BMe Signature Blend$14.00 Add to cart
Freedom Formula is our favorite and most popular blend! Freedom Formula contains Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit essential oils which are most known for their aphrodisiac effects, as well as relieving anxiety and depression, heightening sex drive and for having a sweet aroma!…..hubba, hubba. But seriously, who doesn’t need to lighten up more an be more […]Add to cart
Romance – A BMe Signature Blend$14.00 Add to cart
If the antidepressant and aphrodisiac qualities were not enough for you try using this oil for a steam facial!
- Be sure to start with a clean face.
- Put 4-6 drops of Romance (add a little lavender to boost the effects) essential oil to a blow of boiled water.
- Lean over the bowl close enough to feel the steam but not for it to be uncomfortable.
- Place a towel over your head and the bowl to keep in the steam.
- Relax and sty this way for 10 minutes or until the water cools.
- Pat your face dry, apply toner and lock it all in with your moisturizer!
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity dilute and test on skin before overly applying. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Essential oils are a great way to promote health and wellness, however, are not intended to prevent, treat or cure illnesses. Blue Moon Elise is not responsible for any injuries that occur through improper handling of essential oils. Please keep yourself up to date and do your research.Add to cart
Ylang Ylang$15.00 Add to cart
Aromatic floral sent close to Jasmin though a bit earthy, offered in 15ml and 1 oz.Add to cart
Energizer – A BMe Signature Blend$16.00 Add to cart
Our pure and holistic blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Lavender essential oils are perfect for those studying for a test, working long hours, or just need to make it through the midday lull. This blend invigorates, opening your sinuses, and offering antibacterial and antiviral benefits. Enjoy thinking clearly, breathing easily, and being productive.Add to cart
BMe Lavender Essential Oil$17.75 Add to cart
- Calmative (anxiety, insomnia)
- Antibiotic for skin problems (sunburn, insect bites, cuts, rashes)
- Reduces muscular tension and spasms.
Rachel’s Favorite way to Use: This is a must have for every home if for nothing else, for burns! Everyone seems to get a burn at some point whether a sunburn or touching the stove. It happens and people get majorly injured from burns. Lavender can do wonders on up to 3rd degree burns! IF burned, I wouldn’t try and dilute etc. Just put some drops on you. Then follow up with a BME Lavender Body Oil blend in carrier oil and WATCH IT HEAL BEFORE YOUR EYES.Add to cart
BMe Citronella Essential Oil$19.00 Add to cart
- insect repellent
Rachel’s Favorite way to use: I love using this for repelling bugs! I can’t stand getting bitten like anyone else and this stuff ROCKS! What I like most about it, is that I don’t have to use poison on me or my lil’ boys body to stay unbitten! Check out BMe’s BUG SPRAYS!Add to cart
Rogue’s Oil – A BMe Signature Blend$20.00 Add to cartRogue’s oil is chock full of anti-bacterials and anti-virals….So what does that mean for you?
So just think flu’s and colds BE GONE. Listen, the best way to not get sick is to prevent all the yukiness from sticking to you. Germs are everywhere and it’s not a big deal, but if your immunity is down, then, well, you’re gonna get sick:(
Rogue’s Oil will not only work on killing all the heebie geebie’s, but will raise your immune system, AKA your super healthy hot bod to be top notch!
Slap 4 drops of Rouge’s oil on your palms, rub together, wipe your face and put some in your diffuser. Get it on and in your body! This stuff is powerful!Add to cart
Stress Relief – A BMe Signature Blend$20.00 Add to cart
If you’re on edge, can’t sleep, and feel as though you’re pushing everyone away this is the essential oil for you!Add to cart
Frankincense$36.50 Add to cart
A very healing essential oil that offers anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory effects and also a great anti-bacterial and viral. This oil is king daddy in being super grounding. It’s aroma is slightly sweet, woody, and touched with warm notes. Offered in 15ml and 1 oz.Add to cart
Wash & Rogue Bundle$37.00 Add to cart
- 1 – BMe Eucalyptus Soap with saponified oils of Coconut Oil , sustainable Palm Oil, Rice Oil , Olive Oil and Castor Oil with essential oil of Eucalyptus
- 1 – 2 oz. pre-made BMe’ Rogue’s Oil for on the go use and re-fillable at home with your 15ml Rogue’s Oil Blend
- 1 – BMe Rogue’s Oil Blend- Essential Oils of Clove (Eugenia caryophyllussp), Lemon (Citrus limon), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata ssp radiata), Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis)