About the Plant: The lemon tree is easily recognized with its bright yellow fruit and glossy leaves. The oil is produced from the rind of the fruit; depending on the maturity of the fruit the oil produced will vary from green to yellow. Quality Lemon oil should smell like freshly scraped lemon peel, sharp and green – not like a lolly.
- Relief of tinea by topical application
- For the symptomatic relief of a sore throat
- Relief of insomnia
- For the symptomatic relief of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions)
- For the symptomatic relief of moderate acne
- Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatism
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
- Temporary relief of migraine headaches
- For the symptomatic relief of warts (not genital warts)
- For the symptomatic relief of cold sores
- Temporary relief of headaches
- Temporary relief of pain associated with gout
- Relief of the symptoms of influenza / flu
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function
- Relief of the symptoms of colds
- Temporary relief of the cough of bronchitis
- Maintain health of capillaries
- May assist blood circulation
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
- Short-term symptomatic treatment of varicose veins
How to use essential oils:
- Diffuse: Use a few drops in your essential oil diffuser for detoxing and mood enhancer.
- Internal: One drop to 4oz. of liquid to aid in digestion and cleansing.
- Topical: Dilute 1-2 drops with another oil and rub on desired area to lift your mood.
- Home: Mix 1-4 drops with water and spray to clean and freshen your home/car.